Director, Account Management
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments and commerce worldwide. Circle is the pioneer of the fastest growing fiat-currency backed stablecoin, USDC, which has a market cap of $500 million and more than $1 billion USDC issued in under a year's time. Circle was founded in 2013 and is backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (Airbnb, Stripe), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin and London.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, you will own and build Circle’s Account Management function.
- You will begin by directly working with many of our incredible customers and enabling their success.
- You will develop and execute innovative customer onboarding, product adoption, upsell, and renewal programs. You will hire, train, and lead a high performing team of Account Managers.
- Most importantly, you will set the foundation for our long-term, successful customer relationships based on mutual trust, transparency, and collaboration.
- We’re looking for someone with 5+ years experience as an accomplished Account Manager at a high growth B2B SaaS or Fintech organization. You have experience managing or mentoring a small team of Account Managers or Customer Success Reps in the past. Now, you are seeking the next jump in your career to own and build a world-class Account Management function from scratch.
- You are obsessed with customer success and believe your number one responsibility is the best interests of your customer. You are capable of engaging in strategic and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are comfortable negotiating and, most importantly, advising your customers. You have demonstrative success in directly managing long-term, commercial relationships with customers ranging from SMBs to the Fortune 500. You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech or Financial Services.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.