Enterprise Sales Director (Banking and Financial Services)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments and commerce worldwide. Circle is the pioneer of the fastest growing fiat-currency backed stablecoin, USDC, which has a market cap of $500 million and more than $1 billion USDC issued in under a year's time. Circle was founded in 2013 and is backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (Airbnb, Stripe), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin and London.
We are building a team focused exclusively on the world’s leading banks and financial service providers that are embracing stablecoins for critical business use cases and innovative product offerings for their institutional and retail customers. Circle’s Business Accounts and Platform APIs will enable these institutions to undergo a radical transformation towards digital currencies to access new markets and industry segments.
- Develop and lead large, complex new enterprise deals
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Manage a metrics-driven sales pipeline
- Actively work with a cross-functional team to generate on-going interest and demand
- Demonstrable experience and success selling to and negotiating with banks, fintechs, and financial services organizations
- 6+ years of quota-carrying experience in a SaaS or Fintech new-revenue role and a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals with large target accounts
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills
- Interest in the cryptocurrency ecosystem