Channel Partner Manager
TripActions is the leading global business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe – currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Sydney, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Robinhood and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let’s go!
We are looking for an experienced channel sales leader to focus on key relationships that help scale TripActions footprint in the market. Our alliance partnerships have been opportunistic to date, & as we grow, we foresee alliances & channels as a significant lever in our business. The Channel Partner Manager will be responsible for creating, activating, and managing strategic relationships with new partners to drive meaningful revenue and demand.
- Identify and drive recruitment, enablement, and ongoing management & success of an expanding ecosystem of partners while managing existing alliance partner activities.
- Work with our partners and internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, Product, etc.) to identify expanded solution definitions and strategies for driving these solutions through the partner ecosystem.
- Establish goals for each partner relationship. Update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management. Perform monthly and quarterly partner reviews of established goals.
- Enable partners through virtual and in-person demos & training. Create tools to drive demand such as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars, and events.
- Be accountable for sourced & influenced revenue, as well as partner success KPIs.
- Provide regular performance readouts to the business, communicating opportunities and escalating risks when appropriate.
- 3+ years with building & growing partnership programs (acquisition, enablement, marketing, operations, management), ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue in a SaaS/cloud environment. Ideally come into the role with a deep network of relevant contacts
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
- Highly collaborative strategic partnership skills with a knack for driving cross-functional initiatives
- Tremendous empathy and understanding of sales & how best to partner with them
- Strong customer communication focus- ability to effectively and quickly build relationships while establishing trust and respect
- Financial & legal acumen, negotiation, & business management skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, including ability to scale presentations to various audiences (executive level, marketing, sales, and technical audiences, etc)
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, complex environment